We are working along side a leading mental health trust in the Oxfordshire area, are you looking for a new challenge?
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) in Cowley and surrounding areas of Oxfordshire to work at Oxford Health NHS Trust who are looking to do lines of work (block bookings) up to 37.5 hours per week.
What we require from Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) and are interested in lines of work in the Oxford-shire area, then please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible’
We look forward to hearing from you!
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.