Pulse is recruiting for a number of Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's) in the Hertfordshire area. If you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work then we have this available working a large mental health provider in the Hertfordshire area.
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's) in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area.
Requirements for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
In return our nurses can expect:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Hertfordshire and are interested in guaranteed work and lines of work. please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles suitable.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.