As an award winning organisation and one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people. We are currently looking for a number of Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's)
Are you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work? We have a number of lines of work, working a large mental health provider in the Hertfordshire area for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's).
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
Requirements for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Hertfordshire and are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles like it.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.