Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 CPN to work withing the community team at Tolworth Hospital. This is a Monday-Friday 9am-5pm role.
The post offers a chance to work as a member of a dedicated community team working with adults experiencing mental health issues.
As a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN), you will deliver and advise on the delivery of high quality, safe nursing care, ensuring that high standards of practice and clinical excellence are provided. Within this role, you will also be responsible for planning, implementing and reviewing a comprehensive care plan for your clients.
Overview of the role:
- To be accountable for the co-ordination of recovery care plans for people between the ages of 17-75.
- To work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To assess health and social care needs and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To undertake risk assessments according to Trust policy.
- To ensure the delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA structure.
- To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive settings in normal community environments.
- To provide a service sensitive to age, culture, ethnicity, gender, sexuality and disability.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.