Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a, Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) for Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (Nearest stations: King's Cross on the Circle, Metropolitan. Piccadilly, Northern, Victoria, Hammersmith & City line or Train to St Pancreas International).
The Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) will deliver, or advise on the delivery of, high quality safe nursing care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence which comply with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) code of professional conduct. You will be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, 09:00-17:00 Monday - Friday.
You will promote and develop clinical leadership and clinical practice, be a positive role model to junior members of the team, through the practice of evidence-based care. You will be expected to support professional development through clinical appraisal, supervision and contribute to the ongoing educational program for staff, fostering a positive learning environment. Your professional and personal development will include further postgraduate study and you will be encouraged and supported by your line manager to undertake master’s programs.
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free re-validation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.