Pulse are urgently seeking a qualified Community Psychiatric Nurse / CPN for a temporary contract in North East Essex. The client has been awarded ‘Practice Development Trust’ accreditation by Bournemouth University for the ‘Journeys’ programme. They also offer administration staff to support the doctors and nurses in order to give them more time to be with service users and freedom from some of the paperwork.
It is essential that the successful CPN is a car driver and willing to travel to a number of locations. You will be required to work with patients within their own homes, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Experience working with psychotic illness is desirable. 2 years minimum experience is ideal, however this may be negotiable.
The Community Psychiatric Nurse should be well presented and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to learn quickly and work well as part of a team, as well as being competent working alone.
You will be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient. You will also be required to participate in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area on completion of your recruitment to Pulse
- Exciting rewards with incentive schemes
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Free ongoing mandatory training
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience, working as a Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in the community
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.