Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program
With an ever increasing demand from our clients, Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for 2 experienced Registered Community Nurses to work in Kensington & Chelsea North Westminster ABT Team, W8. The working hours working hours are Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5pm.
Our client is looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience of working in the Community
- Current NMC Registration
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
- Adult assessments
- Confident in load working and managing caseloads
- CPN or Liaison experience
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registrationwith dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced CPN and you are interested apply within. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.