Pulse is looking for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) for both full time and part time hours, to work in the area of Canterbury, Kent. Our client is a rehabilitation service providing inpatient treatment and care to adults aged 18-65 with complex mental health issues. Our client’s main focus is to provide the necessary support to individuals on their recovery journey. The successful CPN must be motivated to help individuals get back into the community and learn to control and develop coping mechanisms.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am until 5pm for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful CPN must be able to provide exceptional levels of care to assist with the recovery and rehabilitation of patients.
Pulse requires the below from the successful Community Psychiatric Nurse,
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Driver – This is essential
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as a CPN
Pulse can offer you,
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Free mandatory training, updated yearly
- Dedicated recruitment team, to see you through the process
- Fast Track bonus scheme *Terms and conditions apply
- Recommend a friend scheme * Terms and conditions apply
Please register your details online, or contact the recruitment advisor as stated.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.