Pulse are urgently seeking a number of qualified Community Psychiatric Nurse / CPN for temporary contracts in Kent. You will be based in Ashford. You will be required to work with younger adults, suffering from Mental Health illness.
It is essential that the successful CPN is a car driver and willing to travel. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
The Community Psychiatric Nurse should be well presented and have excellent communication skills. You must be able to learn quickly and work well as part of a team, as well as being competent working alone.
Pulse can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area on completion of your recruitment to Pulse
- Exciting rewards with incentive schemes
- Deidcated Bookings team on hand 24/7
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Free ongoing mandatory training
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in the community
- Registration with the NMC
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.