Pulse has a Fantastic opportunity for Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN). community Perinatal practitioner at Perinatal parent infant mental health service London Nearest stations: Goodmayes Railway Station.
The main objective of the post is to provide mental health interventions to pregnant women and/or their partners.
As well as offering direct clinical interventions, the team is establishing expert consultancy and support and supervision frameworks for a range of professionals across all tiers of intervention in the statutory and non-statutory sectors locally.
- Experience of working in the community with mental health patients, liaison with external service providers, safeguarding experience in report writing and attending CP conference CIN meetings.
- IT experience, able to work autonomously. Good assessment and communication skills, understand antenatal postnatal NICE guidelines.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary Perinatal Parent Infant Mental Health Service, the post holder will work constructively with colleagues to ensure a carefully planned ‘safety network’ of care is available for parents and babies.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.