Our clients are looking for qualified, registered Community nurses throughout Suffolk.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 6 months up-to-date experience
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Be available for at least 1 shift per week or 4 shifts a month.
Pulse offer a number of benefits which include:
- A friendly, nurse led office team
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Shifts to suit your availability
- Excellent rates of pay
- Referral scheme - earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, and be able to provide 3 years worth of referencing.
If you are interested in working for Pulse, please apply online today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.