Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting for Band 5 RGN Community nurses around Kent.
Our client offers an extensive range of services in hospitals and in the community. Their aim is for local people to receive the care that they need in the right environment and constantly work on improving patient care and enabling local people to access the right support, care and treatment more easily than ever before.
We are looking for nurses for Adhoc work or lines of work who are also car drivers.
Successful community nurses will be required to deliver outstanding patient care and be expected to administer a high standard of care to help maintain clinical excellence.
Benefits for Joining Pulse?
- Easy and Convenient recruitment process with dedicated consultants for assistance
- Free mandatory training
- Worldwide client opportunities
- Up to £250 referral scheme
- Guaranteed work
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.