Community Nurse - Wiltshire
Pulse Nursing are now seeking Community Nurses in Wiltshire. The shifts include a combination of long days, days and nights.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
Requirements for Community Nurses:
• A minimum of 6 months experience
• Access to a car
• Registration with the NMC
Why register with Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a Community Nurse and interested in these opportunities, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.