Pulse Nursing are in search of caring and compassionate community nurses to work in the Whitefield area.
Our community nurse work is during the weekdays from Monday – Friday.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meet the growing demand of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience within the last year working as a Community Nurse
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
- Car Driver
- To be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.