Pulse Nursing are recruiting dynamic Community Nurses to work in Warwick and the surrounding areas to work ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle, or block bookings for regular shifts. In addition, Community Nurses will receive highly competitive rates of pay, and the ease of managing your work through our online booking system ipoint, along with our quick online registration process.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
Our Community Nurses are required to have the following:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least six months post registration experience working as a Community Nurse, along with recent experience within the past twelve months
- 2 clinical and senior references
- Compassion, dedication and reliability
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and we will be in contact with you to discuss this opportunity further.
*T’s + C’s apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.