A vacancy has become available for an experienced community nurse in Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding area. The position is open to a community nurse with flexible weekday availability. As a community nurse working for Pulse you will be joining a district nursing team based out of Tonbridge, your responsibilities will be to provide advice and care such as palliative care, wound management, catheter and continence care and medication support to patients and their families within the local community. Our client is looking for a community nurse who is compassionate and keen to work towards shared clinical values in order to allow patients to receive care in their own home.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- A minimum of 6 months recent and post registration experience in community nursing (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.