Some exciting new opportunities have become available for registered nurses to work in the community setting in the Sutton area.
These busy teams are looking for new nurses with ongoing availability for 3 - 5 days a week to join them in delivering quality care to the people living in this southern area. There will be week ends available as well if these days suit you better.
Sutton covers a large geographical area so it is essential that you have a car.
- Medication administration (IMI/subcut/oral)
- Insulin administration & diabetic education
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Basic IT skills
- 4 layer compressions/short stretch bandaging
- Syringe Drivers
- IV administration
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.