Are you are an experienced Community nurse, Critical Care or Medical /Surgical nurse looking for a new challenge?
Please apply below providing contact details and an updated CV.
Work is available on flexible basis and on going in Sutton and Merton area.
- Wound Care Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Diabetic Care
- Catheter Care
- Medication administration
- Venepuncture - Desirable
- Compression Bandaging – Desirable
- To ensure that all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
- Have valid UK NMC registration
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Access to the unique Pulse Privilege Scheme
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.