If you are interested in community nursing in the Wallington area we have some new exciting opportunities available.
Pulse is looking for nurses who have 4-6 days availability per week, including some weekends. To work in this area you will need to be a car driver/owner.
If you are interested in working in this area and have current community experience, please forward a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse consultants will contact you.
We are also very interested in hearing from medical/surgical nurses who are looking for a new challenge and who have an interest in health care in the community setting.
- Medication administration
- Diabetic care and insulin administration
- Wound care management
- Catheter care
- Naso-gastric feeding
- Compression Bandaging (desirable)
- Car driver/owner (essential)
- Basic IT skills
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Top pay rates
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.