Pulse is looking for a registered community nurse to work community based shifts with an NHS client in Rugby. NHS Trust is one of the UK's largest teaching Trusts responsible for managing the community in Rugby, which between them serve a population of over a million people. We are the principal teaching hospital for Warwick Medical School with whom we work in close partnership to develop innovative medical education programmes and clinical research. Pulse can offer both short term and long term vacancies for Registered community Nurse’s.
Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration - Earn upto £250
- Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- State of the art app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compilance
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
You should have the following:
- 6 months post-graduate experience as a registered general nurse within the community setting.
- 6 months community based experience within the last year
- An up to date NMC registration.
- Eligibility to work within the UK
In order to be successful for the role, you are required to meet our compliance standard, including satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.