Pulse require community nurses to work shifts within and around Warwickshire. Our aim is to help nurses find shifts that suit their availability and fit around any other commitments they may have.
Pulse is a leading UK provider of health and social care staffing, dedicated to placing each nurse with the right clients, based on their specialty, location and experience.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working in the Community
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you’re interested in finding out what opportunities we could offer you or would simply like to find out more about Pulse, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.