Pulse are looking for more Registered General Nurses with current and continuing community nursing experience within and around Birmingham. Pulse provides a reliable and dedicated recruitment service for nurses with our agency.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We offer our Registered General Nurses the following benefits:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working in the Community
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you feel this is the role for you and have current community nurse experience, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.