Are you a Community Nurse, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of agency shifts? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Community nurses', to work Ad hoc shifts in and around Warwickshire.You will work with established NHS Community nursing teams, delivering a high quality of care to patients in their own homes. Shifts are Monday to Sunday from ad hoc to block bookings placements to suit your avaliability.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak directly to a booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Community Nurses are required to have the following:
- Current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration experience working in a NHS Community Nursing team.
- Experience working in community nursing teams in the last twelve months
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisation or willing to obtain evidence
Join Pulse and receive the following benefits:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.