Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Community Nursing experience, to work Ad hoc shifts at premium rates of pay. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts at highly competitive rates. Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
What can Pulse offer you?
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- Revalidation designated clinical support and guidance service*.
- Reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Twelve months minimum post registration Community Nursing experience.
- Recent experience working in the Community in the last Twelve months.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Be able to work in established teams.
- Satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available , please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.