Community Nurse – Coventry
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered General Nurses with Community Nursing experience, to work ad hoc shifts in the Coventry area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, ipoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients.
What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working in the Community
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
Pulse has many opportunities for each individual person, for more opportunities like this please apply below to discuss what we have to offer you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.