Are you a Community Nurse, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Community Nurses', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Nottingham and the surrounding areas of Nottinghamshire.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare Professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint and you can speak directly to a booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
As an agency we require our Community Nurses to have the following:
- Valid NMC Registration.
- Twelve months post registration recent experience working in a NHS Community Nursing team.
- Provide Two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
- Satisfactory DBS.
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisation
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process., getting you work faster.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultant
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.