Pulse Nursing are in search of caring and hardworking community nurses to work in the Merseyside area.
As a Community nurse you will be providing compassionate quality care. This rewarding role involves caring for clients in their own homes, promoting independence and providing a support network to the client and their families.
Our community nurse work is during the weekdays from Monday – Friday, Saturdays and Sundays, plus you get mileage cover when on shift.
We have an abundance of shifts available offering you the flexibility to pick and choose when and where you want work to work.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry on a daily basis.
Community Nurses wanting agency with Pulse will need:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working as a Community Nurse
- Current valid NMC registration
- Completing compliance requirements
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- 40 Pence per mile*
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.