Pulse Nursing are in search of caring and hardworking community nurses to work in the Merseyside area.
As a Community nurse you will be providing compassionate quality care. You will find the role rewarding as you will be caring for clients in their own homes, promoting independence and providing a support network to the client and their families.
Our community nurse work is during the weekdays from Monday – Friday.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meet the growing demand of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working as a Community Nurse
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- 40p per mile*
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexability to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.