Pulse are seeking experienced Community Nurses looking for great opportunities in the Leicestershire area. We offer fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
The successful candidates are required to:
• To be NMC registered
• Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
• Be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environment
• Be flexible, reliable and self-motivated
• Must be a car driver
• Have eligibility to work within the UK
In return Pulse will offer you:
• Top pay rates
• Free mandatory training
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.