Are you an experienced band 5 community nurse looking for exciting new opportunity in London? Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, Pulse is currently seeking an experienced NMC registered community nurse to work in Central London.
Successful Candidates Requirements: –
- Minimum of 12 months medical/surgical nursing experience
- Good assessment skills
- Accurate documentation
- Excellent communication
- Medication administration and management
- Wound care management
- Car driver
In return Pulse will offer you: -
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.