Community Nurse needed to work on a temporary or fulltime basis in the community setting within Kilburn London. You will need to have your own means of transport to be able to travel to patients private premises. Hours to be worked are 7.5 hours a day 5 days per week.
If you are an experienced nurse and are interested in Community work within the Kilburn area, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you.
Duties Include: .
- Management of a caseload of patients
- Assess, plan and deliver nursing care to patients with complex needs to enable them to remain in their own homes
- Ability to identify patients whose conditions are deteriorating and at risk of hospital admissions
- Adminsitration of oral and intraveneous medications
- Catheterisation male, female and suprapubic
- Wound management
- Other nusring skills will include IV/IM/SC medication therapy, diabetes care and management
- Pressure Area Management
- Palliative Care experience
- Communicate well with GP's, participating in regular meetings organised by GP's and keeping GP's informed of patients development
- Work closely with and support the Multidisciplinary Team
- Ensure safe practice in line with the NMC and Trust policies
- Monitor record keeping standards and ensure that electronic and paper records are maintained
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.