Community nurses needed to work in the Wembley area in London. There are full time and part time positions currently available. The shifts times are either 830-5 or the twilight shift is 1700-2300. You will need to have your own car to do your home visits and a travel claim form is provided for reimbursement of some of the petrol costs incurred while at work.
If you are an experienced community nurse or are interested in community nursing in the Wembley area, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse consultants will contact you.
- Managing a caseload of patients.
- Administration of medications.
- Wound care management.
- Naso-gastric feeding.
- Catheter care.
- Diabetes care and management.
- Liaising with all members of the health care team and the family.
- Basic computer skills.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.