Pulse is seeking a registered Community Nurse / District Nurse / DN at Band 5 for flexible shifts during the week in Gravesend and the surrounding area. As a community nurse for Pulse you will be required to visit an allocated case load of patients in their own home to provide advice and care such as palliative care, wound management, catheter and continence care and medication support conducive to nursing care that allows people to remain in their own homes, maintain their independence, or have additional support after discharge from hospital.
Pulse requires the community nurse to have:
- Registration with the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Recent experience as a community or district nurse
- Occupational health in line with the department of health
- Clinical referee details
Pulse can offer you:
- Fast track registration bonus
- Mileage paid
- Flexible job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Our commitment to providing the highest quality care, and patient and client experience
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.