If you are an experienced community nurse looking for a new challenge my client in Enfield is looking for a community nurse to work on a temporary or fulltime basis. If you are looking for full time or part time hours in this location both are available. You need to have your own car and you will be able to claim travel expenses for using your car whilst at work.
If you are interested in community nursing within the Enfield area, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you.
List of skills and duties required:
- Medication management and administration
- Wound care management
- Compression bandaging and use of doppler (desirable)
- Diabetic care and insulin administration
- Patient education
- Ongoing assessment
- Communication with all members of the health team and the family
- Basic IT skills
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.