Community Nurse or nurse with current medical/surgical nursing experience is required for ongoing work in East London. The position available is 830-5 Monday - Friday, for a community nurse with a car.
If you are interested in this position please apply below with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse consultants will contact you.
- Medication administration
- Diabetic care and insulin administration
- Wound care management
- Catheter care
- Naso-gastric feeding
- Compression Bandaging (desirable)
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in general nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Weekly pay
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.