Are you a band 5 community nurse that is a car driver and want to work in and around the area of Ealing. Pulse is looking for a band 5 community nurse and we are offering fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
As a community nurse you will be providing compassionate quality care. You will find the role rewarding as you will be caring for clients in their own homes, promoting independence and providing a support network to the client and their families.
If you are a community band 5 nurse with your own car and full UK driving license, we have shifts to suit you, including a line of work.
Your day to day responsibilities will include providing the following care:
- Medication administration
- Knowledge and understanding of diabetic management
- Continence and catheter care
- Provide advice and support with health concerns
- Wound care – Compression Bandaging
- Managing a case load in a different location
- On-going patient assessments
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
Pulse are currently seeking to attract an experienced NMC registered community nurse.
Please apply below providing contact details and an updated CV.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
- Have valid UK NMC registration
In return Pulse will offer you:
* Top pay rates
* Flexible hours to meet your needs
* Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
* Enhanced maternity benefits
* Free mandatory training
* Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.