Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting for Community/District Nurses to work temporary and locum (Lines of work available) work within Dorset. We are looking for days to be covered from 9am-5pm, mostly within Bridport Community and Westminster Memorial.
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 6 months' experience within the community
Benefits of working with Pulse:
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
If this is a role you would be interested in, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Have a friend who would be interested in this role? click here to refer them!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.