Community Nurse – Derbyshire.
Pulse is looking for experienced and flexible community nurses to work in the Derbyshire area, as we have a wide variety of shifts to offer at greats rates of pay. The ideal candidate would be flexible and committed, with a minimum of twelve months experience working within the field. Pulse offers you shifts that work around your lifestyle, which is made effortless with our new iPoint application that allows you to book the shifts that are best suited to you online.
Pulse Nursing is one of the UK’s leading staffing agencies and has been established for 30 years.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require community nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12months experience working within the community post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great communication skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
- To maintain a professional profile.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.