Work is available for an experienced community nurse to work in Croydon Monday to Friday 0830 - 1430. You will need to have your own car and an expense form is provided for you to make a claim on petrol used whilst on duty.
If you are interested in this post please forward your CV and contact details below and a Consultant will contact you shortly.
- Wound Care Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Diabetes and care
- Medication administration
- Venepuncture - Desirable
- Excellent record keeping
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Multidisciplinary Team.
- To ensure that all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 6 months community nursing or Medical Surgical nursing experience
- Must hold a valid driving licence and be prepared to use own car - Travel will be reimbursed
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping.
- Ability to work well within the multidisciplinary setting
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations.
- Enhanced maternity benefits.
- Free mandatory training.
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration.
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.