Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Community Nurse, DN or District Nurse for flexible weekday shifts Mon - Fri in Canterbury and the surrounding coastal areas, weekend work is also sometimes available but not guaranteed. As a community nurse for Pulse you will be joining a district nursing team based out of Canterbury to provide advice and care such as palliative care, wound management, catheter and continence care and medication support to patients and their families within the local community. Our client is looking for a community nurse who is compassionate and keen to work towards shared clinical values in order to allow patients to receive care in their own home.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience as district or community nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working as a Community Nurse
Pulse can offer you:
- Mileage paid
- Flexible weekday hours and some weekends
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.