Pulse are currently recruiting Band 5 Community Nurses around Buckinghamshire area. You must have a minimum of 6 months up-to-date experience working as a Community Nurse and will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to travel, that are flexible, and have an availability of at least 1 shift per week (or 4 shifts per month).
Working for Pulse, we can offer you numerous benefits, some of which include:
- Flexible working opportunites
- A shift rota given a month in advance
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Fast-track registration – earn up to £250 for working with Pulse*
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to payslips, book shifts and update availability 24 hours a day
If you are interested in registering with Pulse, please apply online and someone will be in contact shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.