Are you an experienced Band 5 Community Nurse looking for exciting new opportunity in London? Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
Due to an overwhelming demand from our Clients, Pulse is currently seeking an experienced NMC registered Community Nurse to work in South London.
Successful Candidates Requirements: –
• Minimum of 6 months current clinical experience
• Active NMC Registration
• Accurate documentaion skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to adapt to different community environments
• Flexible and reliable
• Must be a Team Player and have ability to work independently
In return Pulse will offer you: -
• Top pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
• Free mandatory training
• Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.