Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Community Nurses in Bristol. The shifts will be 9-5, for one month.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure our clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards.
Requirements for Community Nurses:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Access to a car
- Registration with the NMC
Why register with Pulse as a Community Nurse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are a Community Nurse and interested in these opportunities, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.