Pulse Nursing & Care Employment Agency is recruiting for committed and passionate Community Nurses for short and long term assignments at fantastic NHS Trusts in the Bristol area. Pulse offers a range of amazing benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily Payroll Service.
- Pulse accepts candidates as Limited Company workers.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
You will have excellent communication skills, have the ability to work confidently on your own as well as part of a supportive and dedicated team. You will be highly reliable, flexible and be able to adapt to different settings and environments.
6 months experience within a Medical, Surgical or Community setting is a minimum. You will provide care and support for patients out of hospital, often in clinics which are based in GP surgeries or within health centres. You also visit people at home if they are housebound.
In order to register with Pulse, Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a enhanced DBS
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.