Our client in Essex is looking for an experienced rapid response community nurse to assist with a variety of day shifts in Brentwood and the surrounding area. You'll need to be well organized, confident and able to cope in potentially challenging situations. Your role will involve working autonomously, carrying out community rapid response assessments and making the correct judgments for continuing patient care.
Pulse requires the successful community nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in a community nursing team
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.