Are you a Community Nurse looking for great opportunities in the Birmingham area?
We are currently seeking to attract experienced NMC registered Community Nurses to work ad-hoc shifts across the Birmingham area with great rates of pay.
Pulse can offer you:
• Top pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Free mandatory training
Successful candidates are required to:
• Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
• Be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
• Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
• Be flexible and reliable
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your updated CV and one of the Pulse Consultants will be in touch with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.