Pulse Nursing are now looking for Community Nurses in Berkshire. The shifts entail a mix of long days, days and nights; across the community.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Requirements for Community Nurses:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Access to a car
- Registration with the NMC
Why register with Pulse as a Community Nurse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
If you are a Community Nurse and interested in these opportunities, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.