Community District Nurses who are car drivers and owners required to work on a temporary or fulltime basis in Barnet North London.
If you are interested in this community work in Barnet then we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you.
- Medication administration
- Wound Care Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Diabetic care
- Venepuncture - Desirable
- Excellent Documentation
- Ability to Communicate with the Multidisciplinary Team
- To ensure that all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in General nursing
- Knowledge and demonstration of the use of evidence based care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high standard of record keeping
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.