Pulse is seeking an experienced, qualified, Registered Community Nurse, DN or District Nurse with flexible availability to work days shifts in Ashford and the surrounding areas. Weekend shifts are sometimes available but not always guaranteed. As well as treating patients for wound care, support catheter care, and administer complex medication you may be required to refer patients or concerns to other organisations.
Pulse requires the community nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience as district or community nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working as a Community Nurse
Pulse can offer you:
- Mileage is paid
- Flexible weekday hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.