A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Community Neurology Specialist Nurse to work with a large London NHS Foundation Trust with a record of clinical excellence and patient care.
The successful applicant would be joining the highly committed Sutton community team to provide a high quality service to meet the needs of all patients and families. You will be required to have experience working with patients with Parkinson's disease, knowledge about the medical management of the condition, being able to advise patient and relatives regarding concerns/complications and liaise with GP and acute services. This role consists of 3 days per week on an on-going basis, with flexible hours.
Although the geographical area of Sutton is quite large, it is not essential that you have a car and you will be supported by a team that have detailed local knowledge.
- Hold a valid NMC registration
- Proficient in all aspects of working with patients with Parkinson’s disease
- Exceptional communication skills
- Basic IT skills
In return, Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us with no limit on referrals *conditions apply
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Professional revalidation team to support your revalidation where Pulse are the main employer
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London and we have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.