Pulse are currently recruiting for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in North East London.
The Trust provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of all patients during their stay. and we’re looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
This Trust provides mental health services for people at every stage of their lives, from children through to older people. They offer acute serves, assessments and brief treatment services, CAMHS and community teams.
They are committed to proving quality care to their patients.
We have various shift available including early, long days, nights and weekends.
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.